Without fun, the world would be extremely boring –that’s a fact. Don’t take life very seriously! Instead, take it easy, smile, be happy, and of course, be funny.
After all, having fun is the key to living happier, healthier, and successful life. It’s essential that we laugh even during the hardest times.
As much as possible, always be happy to make you journey through life much easier and pleasurable.
Yes, there are times in life that you’ll feel down, sad, or even, depressed, and the only way to make you feel great again is to be happy!
A simple smile will get the job done, what more if you would laugh? Well, let’s face it: sometimes we need to see life’s funny side for us to keep going, no matter how hard it is to move on.
To make it possible for you to start your day with a genuine smile, here are some Funny Inspirational Life Quotes that will certainly inspire you.
81 Funny Inspirational Life Quotes
1. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” – Ron White
3. “If my life wasn’t funny, it would just be true, and that’s unacceptable.” – Carrie Fisher
4. “It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.” – Unknown
5. “Life is like a roll of toilet paper; hopefully long and useful, but it always ends at the wrong moment.” – Rudyh
6. “My life needs editing.” – Mort Sahl
7. “Life is like eating artichokes, you have got to go through so much to get so little.” – Thomas Aloysius Dorgan
8. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer
9. “You can complain about the direction of your life all you want, but until you sit in the driver’s seat and begin to drive yourself, you aren’t going to get where you want to go!” – Les Brown
10. “Life is the only game where the object of the game is to figure out what the rules are”. – Tom Seeley
11. “I’ve met a lot of hard-boiled eggs in my life, but you – you’re 20 minutes.” – Jan Sterling
12. “Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward!” – Martin Henderson
13. “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” – Brooke Shields
14. “If A is success in life, then A is equal to X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z – keeping your mouth shut.” – Albert Einstein
15. “I always believe that funny is serious and serious is funny. You don’t really need a distinction between them.” – Trevor Noah
16. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
17. “We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again.” – Sheena Easton
18. “The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.” – George Carlin
19. “Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique and not too much imagination.” – Christopher Isherwood
20. “When you found out how to take it, life wasn’t half bad.” – Willa Cather
21. “Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.” – George Bernard Shaw
22. “It’s funny how most people love the dead, once you’re dead, you’re made for life.” – Jimi Hendrix
23. “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.” Dr. Seuss
24. “Life is not a static thing. The only people who do not change their minds are incompetents in asylums, and those in cemeteries.” – Everett McKinley Dirksen
25. “The answers to life’s biggest questions are not found on Google.” – Unknown
26. “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” – Charles Schulz
27. “Funny, the moment you get someone else worrying, you stop worrying yourself. – Spencer Tracy
28. “Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.” – Woody Allen
29. “Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It’s all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.” – Joan Rivers
30. “I do find things funny. When you see life through the eyes of someone with a good sense of humor, which my grandmother did, life is a human comedy.” – George Takei
31. “Life is funny, when you are young you want to be older and those that are older wish to be younger.” – Karon Waddell
32. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
33. ~Life is just a phase you’re going through…you’ll get over it. – Unknown
34. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” – Woody Allen
35. “I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.” – Charles M. Schulz
36. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
37. “It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.” – W. Somerset Maugham
38. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” – Chris Rock
39. “I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life.” – Karan Patel
40. “A smile costs nothing in money, time, or effort but it is literally true that it can be of supreme importance in one’s life.” – Emmet Fox
41. “Watching a person who successfully loses fifty pounds and changes her life is more inspirational than listening to a fitness coach with a perfect body.” – Martin Meadows
42. “A lot of people think the whole purpose of life is just to collect stuff. You’ve seen the bumper sticker: ‘He who dies with the most toys, wins.’ The truth is, ‘He who dies with the most toys … still dies!’” – Rick Warren
43. “Personally, I don’t think there’s intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?” – Bob Monkhouse
44. “I don’t know, maybe I’m immature, but I still find it funny if I dump cold water on my girlfriend when she’s in the shower.” – Daniel Tosh
45. “Everything is funny, as long as it’s happening to somebody else.” – Will Rogers
46. “Be stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that’s who you are. Don’t try to be someone that society wants you to be; that’s stupid. So be yourself.” – Christina Grimmie
47. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day.” – Jennifer Aniston
48. “You can’t really be strong until you see a funny side to things.” – Ken Kesey
49. “I start laughing. You have to laugh. Life is just funny sometimes. As long as you remember.” ― E.R. Frank
50. “I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life.” – Karan Patel
51. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” – Stephen Hawking
52. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
53. “I think I’ve discovered the secret of life – you just hang around until you get used to it.” – Charles Schulz
54. “The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – Groucho Marx
55. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.” – Billy Wilder
56. “Life is as tedious as a twice-told tale vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man.” – William Shakespeare
57. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guisewite
58. “Certainly there are things in life that money can’t buy, but it’s very funny – Did you ever try buying them without money?” – Ogden Nash
59. “Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.” – William Goldman
60. “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” – Oscar Wilde
61. “If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner.” – Tallulah Bankhead
62. “It is a funny thing about life you get back what you put into it.” – Catherine Pulsifer
63. “Life… is like a grapefruit. It’s orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast.” – Douglas Adams
64. “Life is just one damned thing after another.” – Elbert Hubbard
65. “Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.” – George Bernard Shaw
66. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’.” – Erma Bombeck
67. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
68. “Life must bring ups and downs. In life’s ring let’s be clowns! Learn their way to make folk smile; Dullest day, hardest mile.” – Wilhelmina Stitch
69. “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
70. “Prom night was one of the worst nights of my life. My girlfriend looked fantastic … The problem was, so did her date.” – Deion Sanders
71. “It’s a funny old life . . . man’s lucky if he gets out of it alive.” – W. C. Fields
72. “Life only delivers to people that create their own postal code.” – Jelani Daniel
73. “Being a stand-up is my mission in life; it’s my passion. My ongoing goal is to simply be funny, on my own, in front of a roomful of strangers.” – Jerry Seinfeld
74. “Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.” – Carl Sandburg
75. “In life, it’s not who you know that’s important, it’s how your wife found out.” – Joey Adams
76. “Life is like a sewer – what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” – Tom Lehrer
77. “My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?” – Charles Schulz
78. “The average man does not know what to do with his life, yet wants another one which will last forever.” – Anatole France
79. “Life is rather like a tin of sardines – we’re all of us looking for the key.” – Alan Bennett
80. “I find, when you’re an optimist, life has a funny way of looking after you.” – Simon Sinek
81. “I don’t believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear.” – Woody Allen
Experiencing difficulties in life?
Forget about your problems for a while and start your day with a smile if possible.
Have fun and do your best not to stress yourself too much just like what these Funny Inspirational Life Quotes teach us.
Take care of yourself and have a good laugh with your friends or family. In addition, be positive! Yes, life is sometimes unfair, and we can’t avoid that.
However, by being happy and staying positive, we’ll be able to easily cope up with all of our obstacles in life –small or big ones – making our life much easier, better and satisfying!
Sharon Wu i is someone who believes in living his best life, focusing on balance, happiness, and relaxation. He fosters a positive lifestyle in terms of his body, mind, and environment, and he is a huge proponent of learning to be balanced via relaxation techniques integrated into our busy lives.